Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
As much as i hate to admit it, being productive makes me happy. I'm such a little mugger kid.
I stayed in school til 830pm tonight! For the first time since studying for promos time, i stayed in school past 7pm for something work and not hockey related. Wow. It felt weird but sorta nice (: Had conversations about Valentine's Day with Jingwei and sAm. in that duration too. Oh yes. You know what else makes me happy? Valentine's Day! My third favourite day in the year! And it's coming soon! I'm excited :D And NO IT'S NOT JUST ANY OTHER DAY. ON THIS DAY I GET ROSES. And i don't care what you-know-who-you-ares say, normal people don't give me roses on random non Valentine's Day days. Yay. Then Nick finished training just as i was about to go off so i got to see him today(: I hate Tuesdays currently. Stupid GP teacher whoshallnotbenamed stealing my boyfriend away from me. ROAR. Luckily i'm in a good mood. Otherwise she better watch out manz. (Okay i'm just kidding, really!)
I dunno why but my blog font is suddenly very nice! Or maybe i just can't see that well tonight. I dunno. It looks nicer (:
Okay i'm in a better mood tonight. We start this Perfect Moments Perfect Days thing from today, i think (:
(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:09 AM